Internal Audit Services
Are you struggling with internal system audits? Let us take the pressure off you by providing a structured and stress free approach to your auditing requirements.
Once you have a management system established and running effectively, it is important that you undertake a systematic approach to auditing, this is required as part of the standard and is crucial to the continual improvement process.
Management system audits should be;
- Planned and scheduled at regular intervals
- Completed by an qualified lead auditor, impartial to the process being audited.
What are the benefits of having an external internal auditor?
- The auditor is impartial to the audit process as required by any management standard.
- Auditor experience – we audit a variety of businesses and industries and we may have seen something that could help improve your processes.
- Auditor Knowledge – e.g. particularly important in health and safety, and / or environmental management systems.
- Your audits will be planned and scheduled, thus they will be completed and not forgotten.
- “A Fresh look” – we are more likely to spot any errors than an internal auditor who works in the area or within the organisation.
- External assessments will run much more smoothly – releasing valuable time for your employees to carry on with their normal day to day activities
ISO Internal Audit Services from QSBC & RK Auditing Associates Ltd
We can offer you an internal audit service where we will manage the system audits on your behalf; ensuring that the Internal audits are completed regularly, management reviews are held at least annually, any non-conformances raised are rectified.
If necessary we will raise any non-conformances; advising where necessary on corrective actions to rectify these and ensure these actions are completed.
We can provide evidence of clients who we have worked with and can provide references where necessary. Your auditor will be independent and impartial to the audit process, as required by any standard.
These audits can either be based on your own existing audit timetable proving it is adequate and encompasses all the requirements or we can establish a new audit timetable for you